First Presbyterian Church was established in Brooklyn in 1822 and has been in continuous existence since that date. The original building was on the site of what is now the Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims. First Presbyterian sold that site to Plymouth Church in the 1840s. First Presbyterian Church constructed the current building at 124 Henry Street in 1846 and it was occupied in 1847. Many of the windows are from the Louis Comfort Tiffany Glass Studios.
Read more about the history of First Presbyterian Church in First Church Since 1822 (PDF).